Renaissance scholars, searching for esoteric and ancient wisdom to confirm the truth of Christianity, fastened on the Jewish kabbalah. The body of ideas that emerged, the “Christian kabbalah,” made for some remarkable episodes in...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Last Jewish Gangster: The Early Years by David Larson
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos