Anya and the Dragon is the story of fantasy and mayhem in tenth century Eastern Europe, where headstrong eleven-year-old Anya is a daughter of the only Jewish family in her village. When her family’s...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel