Illustrator Huck Scarry Anne Frank’s life story is told by answering the most frequently asked questions posed by young people visiting the Anne Frank House Museum in Amsterdam. Text, detailed photographs and beautiful illustrations...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Last Jewish Gangster: The Early Years by David Larson
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos