The story of Jewish literature is a kaleidoscopic one, multilingual and transnational in character, spanning the globe as well as the centuries. In this broad, thought-provoking introduction to Jewish literature from 1492 to the...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel