Edited by Bernard M. Levinson, Robert P. Ericksen Studies in Antisemitism How did the academy react to the rise, dominance, and ultimate fall of Germany’s Third Reich? Did German professors of the humanities have...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,433 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror