Afterword: Rabbi Shira StutmanForeword: Rabbi Irving Yitzchak Greenberg A smart, hip and provocative book for anyone interested in the rich diversity of Jewish thought on contemporary questions. Should we edit our children’s genes? Are...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel