Editor: Jan Ackerson Hadassah’s life has never been like that of other Jewish girls. Orphaned early and raised by her cousin Mordecai—a man with a dreadful secret—she longs to feel truly loved and to...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel