A story of global travel, personal growth, and family responsibility through the lens of 15-year-old Jane in 1970. Fifteen-year-old Jane was trapped. Trapped in high school in Dallas, Texas where her classes were too...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman