White Matter: A Memoir of Family and Medicine is the heart-rending and engrossing story of a close-knit Jewish family of five sisters who had to make some devastating medical decisions in order to keep...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,436 other subscribers
- A Place to Belong: Debbie Friedman Sings Her Way Home by Deborah Lakritz
- Peninnah’s World: A Jewish Life in Stories by Caren Schnur Neile
- Endless Flight: The Life of Joseph Roth by Keiron Pim
- Florine Stettheimer: A Biography by Barbara Bloemink
- Reclaiming Biblical Heroines by Monika Czekanowska-Gutman