The year is 854. Rahel, a 17-year-old Jewish girl, is preparing to meet her fiance for the first time. She cannot know that even as she stands observing herself in the mirror, an enemy...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Last Jewish Gangster: The Early Years by David Larson
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos