Filled with the flavors of Italy, Provence, North Africa, Asia, California, and Israel, these original, easy-to-prepare recipes take kosher dining to a new, contemporary level of sophistication. With more than two decades of professional...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel