Chaya Lindner is a teenager living in Nazi-occupied Poland. Simply being Jewish places her in danger of being killed or sent to the camps. After her little sister is taken away, her younger brother...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel