Translator: Jeremiah Riemer From acclaimed historian Michael Brenner, a mesmerizing portrait of Munich in the early years of Hitler’s quest for power In the aftermath of Germany’s defeat in World War I and the...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,437 other subscribers
- Elusive Links: A Story of Connection, Compassion and Competition by Dan A Rosenberg
- Ashton Hall by Lauren Belfer
- Reinventing Jewish Art in the Age of Multiple Modernities: Michail Grobman and the Leviathan Group by Lola Kantorkazovsky
- The Glassmaker’s Son by Peter Kupfer
- A Glimmer Through the Breach by Juliet Ayres