Translator: Jeremiah Riemer From acclaimed historian Michael Brenner, a mesmerizing portrait of Munich in the early years of Hitler’s quest for power In the aftermath of Germany’s defeat in World War I and the...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The beauty of learning and sensemaking; Thoughts on “Moving Forward” by Jacki Edry
- The 36 books posted on JewishBookWorld.org in May 2022
- The triumph of unwavering optimism; thoughts on The Presidents’ School: The New Way Forward by Andrew Caldwell
- From Dust, a Flame by Rebecca Podos
- Jews in Contemporary Visual Entertainment by Carol Siegel