By the mid-19th century, Jews from German lands began settling in Pittsburgh, later to be followed by Jews from the Russian and Austro-Hungarian Empires and Romania. They founded businesses and organizations such as Giant...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov