The chapters of this volume address a variety of topics that pertain to modern readers’ understanding of ancient texts, as well as tools or resources that can facilitate contemporary audiences’ interpretation of these ancient...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The “Spectral Turn” Jewish Ghosts in the Polish Post-Holocaust Imaginaire by Zuzanna Dziuban
- Judith Kerr: The Illustrators by Joanna Carey
- Unity and Diversity in Contemporary Antisemitism: The Bristol–Sheffield Hallam Colloquium on Contemporary Antisemitism
- The Face Tells the Secret by Jane Bernstein
- Thank you! 600 Followers on Instagram!
Top 5 books from August 2018
A Karakas Speaks by C.M. Kosemen
The Nazi, the Princess, and the Shoemaker: My Father’s Holocaust Odyssey by Scott M. Neuman
Jerusalem Drawn and Quartered by Sarah Tuttle-Singer
Global Jewish Foodways: A History by Hasia R. Diner & Simone Cinotto