John Judis’ Genesis: Truman, American Jews, and the Origins of the Arab/Israeli Conflict has recently raised a controversy, or at least a kerfuffle (he was invited, disinvited, then re-invited to speak at the Museum...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov