Stories of Food, Family, and Tradition in Jewish South Carolina Foreword: Marcie Cohen Ferris A poignant―and delicious―compendium of South Carolina Jewish life revealed through food and story Where people go, so goes their food....
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman