Illustrator: Josée Bisaillon 82 years ago, on the night of November 9-10, 1938, systematic pogroms in Nazi Germany were executed by the SA. To remind me of the Kristallnacht/ Night of Broken Glass I...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Soosie: The Horse That Saved Shabbat by Tami Lehman-Wilzig
- The Boy and the Lake by Adam Pelzman
- A Prophet Has Appeared: The Rise of Islam through Christian and Jewish Eyes by Stephen J. Shoemaker
- The August Trials: The Holocaust and Postwar Justice in Poland by Andrew Kornbluth
- Sarah’s Solo by Tracy Brown