This book is the story of a boy who grew up exponentially self-isolated from Judaism, Jewishness, and Israel — until a life-changing experience at the age of 23 catapulted him to a life mission...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Wondering Jew: Israel and the Search for Jewish Identity by Micah Goodman
- The Syndrome That Saved Us by Roberta Kagan
- Mother for Dinner by Shalom Auslander
- Bound in the Bond of Life: Pittsburgh Writers Reflect on the Tree of Life Tragedy
- Itzhak: A Boy Who Loved the Violin by Tracy Newman