The author of the New York Times bestselling memoir Perfection returns with an unforgettable account of her late mother’s childhood in Nazi-occupied Austria and the parallels she sees in present-day America. To Julie Metz,...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Jewish Cooking – Full Recipes and Etiquette by Chalom Abramson
- Reeni’s Turn by Carol Coven Grannick
- The Jewish Metropolis: New York City from the 17th to the 21st Century
- Warsaw Ghetto Police: The Jewish Order Service during the Nazi Occupation by Katarzyna Person
- Emma’s Tapestry by Isobel Blackthorn