Hungarian title: Magyar zsidó építőművészek öröksége The Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867 is the beginning of the Hungarian golden age. At that time, mostly new immigrants and the members of young generation are living in...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 58 other subscribers
- Barefoot in the Sand by Havvah Deevon
- For Women and Girls Only: Reshaping Jewish Orthodoxy Through the Arts in the Digital Age by Jessica Roda
- My Name Is Barbra by Barbra Streisand
- The Second Conversation: Interpretive Authority in the Bible Classroom by Ziva R. Hassenfeld
- You Are Not a Guest by Leela Corman