I wish I had this book when I was getting familiar with Judaism to understand the spirit of the prayers. It is a charming introduction, emphasizing being grateful. I consider that a key element...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Iris Apfel by Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara
- Replenishing the Sea of Galilee: A Family Saga across Ethnicity, Place, and Religion by Wagih Abu-Rish
- The Intriguing World of Jewish Time by Rabbi Dovid Heber
- German Jews and the Persistence of Jewish Identity in Conversion: Writing the Jewish Self by Angela Kuttner Botelho
- I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944: The Graphic Novel by Lauren Tarshis