A gripping historical novel that tells the little-known story of Jewish refugees who fled to Shanghai during WWII. 1939: Two young girls meet in Shanghai, also known as the “Paris of the East”. Beautiful...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- A Banker’s Journey: How Edmond J. Safra Built a Global Financial Empire by Daniel Gross
- The No-State Solution: A Jewish Manifesto by Daniel Boyarin
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman