As recently as 1915, when the legendary scholar of Jewish mysticism Gershom Scholem sought to find someone anyone to teach him Kabbalah, the study of Jewish mysticism and Kabbalah was largely neglected and treated...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,433 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror