As the daughter of Holocaust survivors, Dina’s present has always been haunted by her parents’ pasts. She becomes a doctor, emigrates, and builds a family of her own, yet no matter how hard she...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Soosie: The Horse That Saved Shabbat by Tami Lehman-Wilzig
- The Boy and the Lake by Adam Pelzman
- A Prophet Has Appeared: The Rise of Islam through Christian and Jewish Eyes by Stephen J. Shoemaker
- The August Trials: The Holocaust and Postwar Justice in Poland by Andrew Kornbluth
- Sarah’s Solo by Tracy Brown