Translators: Lenn J. Schramm, Gail Wald How did the Ultraorthodox (Haredi) community chart a new path for its future after it lost the core of its future leaders, teachers, and rabbis in the Holocaust?...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Iris Apfel by Maria Isabel Sanchez Vegara
- Replenishing the Sea of Galilee: A Family Saga across Ethnicity, Place, and Religion by Wagih Abu-Rish
- The Intriguing World of Jewish Time by Rabbi Dovid Heber
- German Jews and the Persistence of Jewish Identity in Conversion: Writing the Jewish Self by Angela Kuttner Botelho
- I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944: The Graphic Novel by Lauren Tarshis