The book at Amazon and on Kindle In writing the text for I Hate Music in 1943, Bernstein had not only imagined a child’s impressions of concerts. He had also expressed some of his...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Global Jewish Plays: Five Works by Jewish Playwrights from around the World by Berthe Bénichou-Aboulker
- Concentration by Arne Weingart
- Walkers in the City: Jewish Street Photographers of Midcentury New York by Deborah Dash Moore
- Now You Are a Missing Person by Susan Hayden
- Modern Jewish Theology: The First One Hundred Years, 1835–1935 by Samuel J. Kessler, George Y. Kohler (Editors)