Meet the Haralsons—retired, eccentric, always discontented. Margarita, the post-menopausal narrator, wants a baby, while her heroic husband Alex is obsessed with finding the missing 11th commandment. Perhaps conjured from their obsessions, arrives John Chapman,...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,433 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror