Helping students navigate a full range of texts, concepts and debates, this is a comprehensive introduction to the vast and emotionally charged field of Holocaust Literature from 1933 to the present. Holocaust Literature: An...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- How to Find Your Way in the Dark by Derek B. Miller
- Repentance for Life by Steven Pruzansky
- The Secret Diaries of Juan Luis Vives: A Novel by Tim Darcy Ellis
- The Boy Who Drew Auschwitz: A Powerful True Story of Hope and Survival by Thomas Geve
- Most popular books posted in July 2021 on JewishBookWorld.org