Lesléa Newman’s I Wish My Father is comprised of narrative poems about her father in the last years of his life, and retrospectively, throughout his ninety-plus years. With precision, compression, and a graceful style...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,433 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror