The French philosopher Emmanuel Levinas (1906–95) was one of the most original Jewish thinkers of the twentieth century. This book interprets the Hebrew Bible through the lens of Levinas’s religious philosophy. Richard I. Sugarman...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,433 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror