Judy Petsonk, author of Queen of the Jews, in Syosset, New York The Long Island Chapter of the Association of Jewish Libraries (LIAJL) presents Judy Petsonk, author of Judy Petsonk’s novel brings to life the story...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,437 other subscribers
- An Irish-Jewish Politician, Joyce’s Dublin, and Ulysses by Neil R. Davison
- Making German Jewish Literature Anew: Authorship, Memory, and Place by Katja Garloff
- “Nice” Jewish Girls by Julia Merberg
- The Woman Who Split the Atom: The Life of Lise Meitner by Marissa Moss
- Yiddish as a Mixed Language by Ewa Geller, Michał Gajek, Agata Reibach