Translation and introduction: Joshua Cohen Written in real time, as the Nazis consolidated their power over the winter of 1933, The Oppermanns captures the fall of Weimar Germany through the eyes of one bourgeois...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- A Banker’s Journey: How Edmond J. Safra Built a Global Financial Empire by Daniel Gross
- The No-State Solution: A Jewish Manifesto by Daniel Boyarin
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman