Illustrator: Lisa Anchin Dr. Jonas Salk is one of the most celebrated doctors and medical researchers of the 20th century. The child of immigrants who never learned to speak English, Jonas was struck by...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- The Trouble with Good Ideas by Amanda Panitch
- The Beauty of What Remains: How Our Greatest Fear Becomes Our Greatest Gift by Steve Leder
- Reason to Believe: The Controversial Life of Rabbi Louis Jacobs by Harry Freedman
- The Good Doctor of Warsaw by Elisabeth Gifford
- Everyone is Present by Terry Kurgan