Translators: Lisa Dillman, Daniel Hahn In Mourning, Eduardo Halfon’s eponymous narrator travels to Poland, Italy, the U.S., and the Guatemalan countryside in search of secrets he can barely name. He follows memory’s strands back...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,434 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror