Illustrator: Lisa Goldberg Sadie loves listening to Nana’s tales, especially about the traveling candlesticks, kiddush cup, and challah cover they use every Friday night. Will Sadie ever be able to tell her own special...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- A Kabbalah of Food: Stories, Teachings, Recipes by Rabbi Hanoch Hecht
- Israel Rising: The Land of Israel Reawakens by Doug Hershey, Elise Theriault (Photographer)
- Playing Till We Have to Go: A Jewish childhood in inner-city L.A. by Larry Derfner
- Justice: Maccabees & Pharisees by Judy Petsonk
- Heinrich Heine: Writing the Revolution by George Prochnik