All fourteen-year-old Orthodox Jew, Leah Kaplan, has ever wanted was to be popular. When her best friend Chavy accidentally upsets the queen bee, the popular girls are out for revenge. Once they discover that...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 3,434 other subscribers
- Even God Had Bad Parenting Days by Alicia Jo Rabins
- Maybe It Happened This Way: Bible Stories Reimagined by Leah Rachel Berkowitz, Erica Wovsaniker
- The Foxtail Legacy by David Abromowitz
- Thistlefoot by GennaRose Nethercott
- UNSCOP and the Arab-Israeli Conflict: The Road to Partition by Elad Ben-Dror