Dr. Avraham Albert Ticho was a Viennese-trained ophthalmologist who immigrated to Ottoman-ruled Jerusalem in 1912. There he married his cousin, the artist Anna Ticho, and together they made their mark on the history of...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- As Figs in Autumn: One Year in a Forever War by Ben Bastomski
- Judaism in South India, 849–1489: Relocating Malabar Jewry by Ophira Gamliel
- Survival and Sanctuary: Testimonies of the Holocaust and Life Beyond
- Positively, passionately pure; Thoughts on “Aunt Sadie’s Letters of Hope & Healing” by Shari Lyn Anderson
- Poppy Celebrates Hanukkah by Julianne Ososke