Robert and Jacob are two down-and-out Polish con men living in Israel in the early 1960s. They’re planning to run a scam on an American widow visiting the country. Robert, who masterminds the scheme,...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Murder in Manchuria by Scott D. Seligman
- King of Diamonds: Harry Winston, the Definitive Biography of an American Icon by Ronald Winston, William Stadiem
- Dream by Dream: The Story of Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise by Geri Kolesar
- Modernist Diaspora: Immigrant Jewish Artists in Paris, 1900-1945 by Richard D. Sonn
- The Secret Jewish Sisters by Tikva Rager