Illustrator: Mariko Ando Vancouver, 1942. When best friends Esther and Michiko spot beautiful Princess Elizabeth and Princess Margaret dolls, in vogue at the time, in the local toy-store window, they long to get the...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Contemporary Israeli Haredi Society by Kimmy Caplan, Nissim Leon (Editors)
- It Could Lead to Dancing: Mixed-Sex Dancing and Jewish Modernity by Sonia Gollance
- Ben’s Bonkers Bar Mitzvah by Ivor Baddiel
- Tradition and Transformation by Ori Z Soltes
- Medieval and Early Modern Jewish Romance by Caroline Gruenbaum, Annegret Oehme (Editors)