Translator: Marion Leathers Kuntz Jean Bodin (1530–1596), renowned for his powerful intellect and breadth of knowledge, was truly a renaissance man. His works on political and legal thought set him apart as one of...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Marty Glickman: The Life of an American Jewish Sports Legend by Jeffrey S. Gurock
- The Shochet: A Memoir of Jewish Life in Ukraine and Crimea by Pinkhes-Dov Goldenshteyn
- The Koren Tanakh Graphic Novel: Esther by Jordan Gorfinkel
- R. Saadia Gaon: A Leader of Generations by Eliezer Schlossberg
- Murder in Manchuria by Scott D. Seligman