A biased and committed review of Márk Mezei’s Zsidó Temetés (A Jewish Funeral), Kalligram, 2021 I don’t think I am quite the right person to be writing about the book. I was totally consumed...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 49 other subscribers
- Salt & Honey: Jewish Teens on Feminism, Creativity, and Tradition by Elizabeth Mandel (editor)
- Invited to Life: Finding Hope after the Holocaust by B. A. Van Sise
- The Daughter of Auschwitz by Tova Friedman
- Diary of a Black Jewish Messiah by Alan Verskin
- The Butterfly and the Axe by Omer Bartov