Since the arrival of approximately a dozen German-Jewish immigrants in the 1840s, the Jewish community of Dayton has actively contributed to the betterment and welfare of the “Gem City.” Jewish Community of Dayton recalls...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Marty Glickman: The Life of an American Jewish Sports Legend by Jeffrey S. Gurock
- The Shochet: A Memoir of Jewish Life in Ukraine and Crimea by Pinkhes-Dov Goldenshteyn
- The Koren Tanakh Graphic Novel: Esther by Jordan Gorfinkel
- R. Saadia Gaon: A Leader of Generations by Eliezer Schlossberg
- Murder in Manchuria by Scott D. Seligman