Illustrator: Yevgenia Nayberg Anne Frank and Martin Luther King Jr. were born the same year a world apart. Both faced ugly prejudices and violence, which both answered with words of love and faith in...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Oy vey! Daddy is getting married!: A Yinglish tale by Suzana Reicher-Chazan and Regina Blacher
- The Jewish Intellectual Tradition: A History of Learning and Achievement by Alan Kadish, Michael A. Shmidman, Simcha Fishbane
- Music in Conflict by Nili Belkind
- Hanukkah: The Festival of Lights by Bonnie Bader
- Heavenly Sex: Sexuality and the Jewish Tradition by Dr. Ruth K. Westheimer, Jonathan Mark