Illustrated by Mary Abadi Avigail, being the youngest of four, is always last. Even more, she always gets her sisters old hand-me-downs. It’s only when her aunt unexpectedly pays a visit that Avigail gets...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Contemporary Israeli Haredi Society by Kimmy Caplan, Nissim Leon (Editors)
- It Could Lead to Dancing: Mixed-Sex Dancing and Jewish Modernity by Sonia Gollance
- Ben’s Bonkers Bar Mitzvah by Ivor Baddiel
- Tradition and Transformation by Ori Z Soltes
- Medieval and Early Modern Jewish Romance by Caroline Gruenbaum, Annegret Oehme (Editors)