Budapest at the fin de siècle was famed and emulated for its cosmopolitan urban culture and nightlife. It was also the second-largest Jewish city in Europe. Mary Gluck delves into the popular culture of...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Murder in Manchuria by Scott D. Seligman
- King of Diamonds: Harry Winston, the Definitive Biography of an American Icon by Ronald Winston, William Stadiem
- Dream by Dream: The Story of Rabbi Isaac Mayer Wise by Geri Kolesar
- Modernist Diaspora: Immigrant Jewish Artists in Paris, 1900-1945 by Richard D. Sonn
- The Secret Jewish Sisters by Tikva Rager