Brown Judaic Studies (BJS) announces the launch of our Open Access Books program. During the 2019-2020 academic year, with the support of a grant from the NEH/Mellon Humanities Open Books program, we have been digitizing...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Marty Glickman: The Life of an American Jewish Sports Legend by Jeffrey S. Gurock
- The Shochet: A Memoir of Jewish Life in Ukraine and Crimea by Pinkhes-Dov Goldenshteyn
- The Koren Tanakh Graphic Novel: Esther by Jordan Gorfinkel
- R. Saadia Gaon: A Leader of Generations by Eliezer Schlossberg
- Murder in Manchuria by Scott D. Seligman