Though less of a household name than his contemporaries in early twentieth century Paris, Jewish homosexual poet Max Jacob was Pablo Picasso’s initiator into French culture, Guillaume Apollinaire’s guide out of the haze of...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Sarah’s Solo by Tracy Brown
- Those Who Forget: My Family’s Story in Nazi Europe – A Memoir, A History, A Warning by Géraldine Schwarz
- Lone Voice: The Wars of Isi Leibler by Suzanne D Rutland
- Flight: A Novel of a Daring Escape During World War II by Vanessa Harbour
- An Egg for Shabbat by Mirik Snir