Illustrator: Maya Ish-Shalom The Jewish immigrant experience in the early 1900s is touchingly and joyfully portrayed in this picture book based on the author’s own grandfather. Growing up in a shtetl in Russia, Nathan...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Soosie: The Horse That Saved Shabbat by Tami Lehman-Wilzig
- The Boy and the Lake by Adam Pelzman
- A Prophet Has Appeared: The Rise of Islam through Christian and Jewish Eyes by Stephen J. Shoemaker
- The August Trials: The Holocaust and Postwar Justice in Poland by Andrew Kornbluth
- Sarah’s Solo by Tracy Brown