The History and Memory of a Children’s Home for Holocaust and War Orphans (1945–1950) Foreword: Susan Rubin SuleimanTranslator: Maya J. Lo Bello Gaudiopolis (The City of Joy) was a pedagogical experiment that operated in...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 59 other subscribers
- Medieval and Early Modern Jewish Romance by Caroline Gruenbaum, Annegret Oehme (Editors)
- Ravage & Son by Jerome Charyn
- Jews Across the Americas by Adriana M. Brodsky, Laura Arnold Leibman (Editors)
- Marty Glickman: The Life of an American Jewish Sports Legend by Jeffrey S. Gurock
- The Shochet: A Memoir of Jewish Life in Ukraine and Crimea by Pinkhes-Dov Goldenshteyn